- Weekly Rental
- Guest Comments
|Beyond your highest expectations!
- 180-degree panoramic view of the Appalachian Mountains from 2,600 ft. on a mountain top!
- Total privacy on 7 acres...except for the birds, turkeys, deer, black bear and other wildlife
- Custom built and completed October, 1997 - first opened to rental in 1999
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath with two queen beds and three (comfortable) queen sleeper sofas
- 2600 sq.ft. of floor space with 1600 sq.ft. deck
- 34 ft. vaulted ceiling in great room
- 1300+ sq.ft. of windows including 900 sq.ft. in prow front
- Safety and Security: whole-house lightning and surge protection, carbon dioxide and smoke detectors, weather alert system, first aid kit, fire extinguishers, and propane generator for use during power outages
Just for the fun of it!
- Six person hot tub outside on basement level
- Two person Jacuzzi in master bedroom
- Surround-sound receiver, CD, DVD, 2 VCR players, and dual deck tape player
- 7 televisions with 2 DirecTV satellite receivers
- 21 stereo speakers throughout the house and on the outside decks
- Dell Inspiron laptop with unlimited internet access
- Extensive movie collection including the ultimate Academy Award Collection: Every �Best Picture of the Year� since 1928!
- Extensive CD collection and tapes � mostly Christian, Pop, Rock, Jazz, and easy listening.
- Gas stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, large Webber gas grill
- Fireplace with propane starter and wood provided
- Central heat/air with whole house HEPA air filtration system
- Phone and Fax
- Weight machine, stair master, electronic dart board, ping pong table and adjustable basketball hoop
- Large board game and computer game collection
- Patio table/chairs and hammock
- Gourmet kitchen (16 place setting Pfaltzgraff stone wear - plates/bowls, glasses, pots/pans, utensils, wok, toaster, coffee maker, tea maker, tea kettle, cappuccino/espresso machine, steamer, blender, juicer, food processor, can opener, condiments, and 8 place setting non-breakable setting for outdoor serving, etc.)
- All linens, sheets, blankets, pillows, hair dryer, iron, vacuum cleaner
- No smoking, no pets, no shoes, no "house party" groups
- 4WD or front wheel drive vehicle is helpful (required in snow) to traverse the mountain roads
Bring your food, clothes, and a desire to enjoy the luxuries of